Wow, it feels like forever since I’ve done an award. Or maybe I just missed a nomination. Oh well! Thank you to the lovely Life of a Teenage Ranter and Deepti Nair for nominating me! Also thank you to the creator Okoto Enigma.
- Display award on blog
- List rules
- Mention creator of the award & provide link
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link
- Say three things about yourself
- Nominate 10 to 20 other bloggers
- Notify nominees by commenting on their blog
- Answer five questions from your nominee
- Write five questions for your nominees to answer
- Share your best post
Three things about me:
I could rattle off twenty things about me without being asked, but when asked, this was all I could think of so don’t think I’m a boring person, I just couldn’t think of much. hehehe
- I love Polish food (maybe European food in general).
- I’ve been to the Galapagos Islands.
- There are more animals in my house than people.
My 5 questions from Life of A Teenage Ranter:
- If you had to eat the same meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This was really hard, but I’d have to say potato pancakes because there’s so many ways you can eat them.
2. Where is one place in the world you’ve always wanted to visit?
I want to go to Sweden, Germany, Spain, as many US national parks as possible, New Zealand, the Caribbean Islands, and the list goes on and on.
3. If you could be a fictional character from a book, who would it be and why?
I would be Aelin Galathynius from the Throne of Glass series, America from The Selection Series, or June from Legend because they’re all such powerful women.
4. What is your biggest fear?
This is really stupid, but here goes. I have an irrational fear of zombies and it’s the reason I can’t watch horror movies. Even though I know they’re not real or possible, I’m still afraid of them for some reason.
5. What is your favorite memory from 2016?
Holding our newest cat in the animal shelter for the first time. She was so tiny and adorable. *Sighs and melts on the inside*
My 5 questions for the nominees:
- What is the dream you most want to achieve?
- If you’ve ever been in love, what was it like? If you’ve had your first kiss, what was it like? If not, what is your favorite dessert?
- What do you do when no one’s watching? (Not in a creepy way 😅)
- What is a really embarrassing moment you’ve had?
- What book that was assigned to you to read by a teacher did you most enjoy reading?
My best post:
Okay. There are three. Sorry. These are poems that many of you have have just joined me on my blogging journey might have never seen.
This tag was really fun and I hope you do it!