Thank you to Hajira for nominating me! Check out her blog – it’s truly amazing!
The Rules :
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know about the nomination
7 Things About Me:
- Panera Bread and Salsarita’s are my favorite fast food places. (And I don’t really eat that much fast food because I don’t trust McDonald’s and places like that because of all the stories about them. Besides, it’s not really healthy).
- Some of my favorite series are: The Selection Series, Throne of Glass, Twilight (don’t judge the romantic in me), Alice in Zombieland (it sounds stupid but it’s actually really good), How to Train Your Dragon, The Series of Unfortunate Events, and whatever series A Court of Thorns and Roses and A Court of Mist and Fury are in.
- I will never ever be any sort of artist because my drawing skills are totally nonexistent. Hence the whole art through words thing.
- Well I wouldn’t call myself a health/exercise freak because I love food and couch potato days too much, but I also really love exercise in most of its lovely forms. Some of these forms are the gym, tennis, biking, hiking, and walking from class to class (hahaha insert sarcastic expression).
- When I have a crush my friends and I make up a weird code name for them so when we talk about “Milkshake” or “Giraffe” people don’t know what we’re talking about.
- My eyes are abnormal in a pretty manner. (Yes let me call my own eyes pretty and don’t judge me). A ring of brown surrounds the pupil and a ring of green surrounds the brown and there’s a slight tiniest tinge of dark blue that melts into the black circle around the colored part of the eye. (Can anyone tell I know eye anatomy really well?)
- One of my cat’s name is Skye but we call her Mr. Kitty. (My family isn’t crazy and/or weird. *Looks around suspiciously*)
That was actually kind of hard I always have trouble telling people things about myself.
And The Lovely Nominees:
That’s not fifteen and if I spelled your name wrong or you don’t do tags forgive me.
P.S.- I saw this in my drafts and said oops. It had been sitting there, ready to be published for ages. Great blogger right here.